Certification: OEKOTEX, SGS
Packaging Details: 2 INCH OR 3 INCH PAPER AND PLASTIC BAG
Delivery Time: 20DAYS AFTER DEPOSIT
Supply Ability: 15,000TONS PER YEAR
Material: 100% Virgin Pp
Width: 1 Mtr
Breathable and hydrophilic non woven landscape fabric / agricultural weed mat
100% virgin pp
10gram to 150gram
|spunbond non woven |
|Width ||maximum can be 25.6m |
|Size || |
1m x 15m, 2m x 25m, 1m x 50m ( precut acceptable )
|Packing ||rolled packed with paper core and plastic bag |
|Certificate || |
SGS, OEKO TEX
|OEM ||acceptable |
|Feature ||anti-uv, anti-aging, breathable, hydrophilic |
- High strength: Due to use of PP, PE plastic flat silk, so it can keep sufficient strength and elongation in wet state.
- Corrosion resistance: Can be a long time corrosion resistance in different pH soil and water.
- Permeability is good: There are gaps in the flat wire, so it has good air permeability and porous.
- Good microbial resistance: On microbial, moth eaten are not damaged.
- Convenient construction: As the material is light and soft, so transporting, laying, construction is convenient.
- High breaking strength: Up to 20KN/m or more, good creep resistance, corrosion resistance.
- Anti UV resistance of oxygen: Has good function of anti UV and oxidation resistance.
How do I install landscape fabric?
- Unroll fabric and overlap sections by 2 – 3 inches.
- Secure fabric with FabricPegs® or Garden Staples.
- Cut X’s as needed for existing and new plants to pass through.
- Cover with 2 - 3 inches of bark or stone mulch for protection against UV rays and a longer life
- After installation, a systemic herbicide may be used to kill persistent weeds and grasses.