Light weight and high strength 50gram with UV treated garden weed congtrol fabric with SGS certificate
100% fresh polypropylene
10gram to 150gram
|according to customer request
1m x15m, 2m x 25m, 1m x 50m or customized
|rolled packed with paper core and plastic bag
|Paper core size
Rayson has several advantages in producing agriculture-used non woven fabric.
1. The advanced splicing equipment invented by ourselves can make the fabric width up to 45 meters.
2. We produce various types of products. For example, we produce non woven fabric of different grammage and width. We can make our products into rolls or slices. The glue line of the splicing non woven fabric can be single line or double lines of optional colors.
3. We use international high quality materials and Germany Clariant anti-UV masterbaches, which ensures good quality from the beginning. Our products have passed the SGS certificate, proving that our products are of good quality.
4. 9 to 10 tons of splicing non woven fabric can be loaded in a 40 high cube container, 25% to 30% higher than other companies.
5. We are highly mechanize that we own several automatic small roll machines so as to deliver our goods on time. With daily output of more than 2,500 rolls, our small roll non woven fabric can be packed with POF and different cartons according to customers’ need.
High strength: Due to use of PP, PE plastic flat silk, so it can keep sufficient strength and elongation in wet state.
Corrosion resistance: Can be a long time corrosion resistance in different pH soil and water.
Permeability is good: There are gaps in the flat wire, so it has good air permeability and porous.
Good microbial resistance: On microbial, moth eaten are not damaged.
Convenient construction: As the material is light and soft, so transporting, laying, construction is convenient.
High breaking strength: Up to 20KN/m or more, good creep resistance, corrosion resistance.
Anti UV resistance of oxygen: Has good function of anti UV and oxidation resistance.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist