Certification: OEKOTEX, SGS
Packaging Details: 2 INCH OR 3 INCH PAPER AND PLASTIC BAG
Delivery Time: 20DAYS AFTER DEPOSIT
Supply Ability: 15,000TONS PER YEAR
Material: Spunbond Non Woven Fabric
Pattern: Seasame Dot / Square
Light weight UV resistant roll packing garden weed control fabric / non woven mulch for covering crops
100% fresh polypropylene
10gram to 150gram
|seasame dot |
|Length ||according to customer request |
|Size || |
1m x15m, 2m x 25m, 1m x 50m or customized
|Packing ||rolled packed with paper core and plastic bag |
|Paper core size || |
|Shipping port ||Shenzhen, Guangzhou |
Q.What are weed control fabric?
A. Weed control fabrics are designed to reduce weed growth while allowing the free flow of water, air and gases to and from the soil.
Q. How are weed control fabrics used?
A. Recommended applications:
- Weed Control
- Soil and embankment stabilization
- Erosion control
- Re-vegetation systems
- Earth wall reinforcement
- Moisture barriers
Q. How do I install weed control fabric?
- Unroll fabric and overlap sections by 2 – 3 inches.
- Secure fabric with FabricPegs® or Garden Staples.
- Cut X’s as needed for existing and new plants to pass through.
- Cover with 2 - 3 inches of bark or stone mulch for protection against UV rays and a longer life.
- After installation, a systemic herbicide may be used to kill persistent weeds and grasses.
- Weed block for landscaped garden beds
- Permeable liners for planters (stops soil erosion)
- Weed control under wooden decking
- Geotextile for separating aggregate / soils under walkway blocks or bricks
- Assists in preventing paving from settling unevenly
- Landscape fabric prevents soil erosion