Certification: OEKOTEX, SGS
Packaging Details: 2 INCH OR 3 INCH PAPER AND PLASTIC BAG
Delivery Time: 20DAYS AFTER DEPOSIT
Supply Ability: 15,000TONS PER YEAR
Material: Pp Spunbond Non Woven
Pattern: Seasame Dot
Light Weight Breathable Spunbond Frost Protection Fleece with UV Stabilized for Crop Cover
PP non woven
10gram to 150gram
|Width ||maximum 25.6m ( joint with glue) |
|Packing || |
rolled packed with paper core and plastic bag
|Roll length ||according to customer request |
|Loading capacity ||10tons / 40HQ |
|Certificate ||SGS, OEKO TEX |
|Payment term || |
T/T, L/C at sight
- Protect plants from light frost, cool nights, wind, and heavy rain, during the growing season.
- Protect plants from birds, insects, deer, rabbits and other pests, during the growing season.
- Lightweight breathable fabric allows air and UV light to reach plants. No need to remove each morning and replace each evening. It will not damage plants.
- Fabric is spun polypropylene, which is also used by commercial growers for plant protection.
- Washable, air dries quickly, easy to store and can be used season after season.
Unique Selling Points:
- strength, durability, resistance to damage,
- lightness, flexibility,
- ease of assembly and forming,
- increased resistance to UV rays,
- high air and water vapour permeability,
- resistance to changes in weather conditions and temperature,
- produced from the highest quality materials,
- a wide range of thicknesses available,
- versatility of applications,
- very large range of colours,
- competitive price
Crop Cover use in: Suitable for Lettuce, Carrots, Tomatoes, Radish, Cauliflower, Potatoes, Spinach,Leeks, Herbs, Shrubs and Flowers etc.