Certification: OEKOTEX, SGS
Packaging Details: 2 INCH OR 3 INCH PAPER AND PLASTIC BAG
Delivery Time: 20DAYS AFTER DEPOSIT
Supply Ability: 15,000TONS PER YEAR
Color: Black, White Or Customized
Material: Spunbond Non Woven
Pattern: Seasame Dot
Small roll packing black garden weed control fabric with high strength and good permeability
100% fresh polypropylene
10gram to 150gram
|seasame dot |
|Length ||according to customer request |
|Size || |
1m x15m, 2m x 25m, 1m x 50m or customized
|Packing ||25 rolls per bunle or 30 rolls per carton |
|Color || |
according to customer request
|Certificate ||SGS, OEKO TEX |
- protects plants from harmfully solar radiation
- ripen vegetation of plants
- protects plants from pests and weather conditions
- protects plants from warm up during sunny days
- protects plants from freeze and improve thermal condition during cool days
- not allow to create a steam and decrease a risk of many illness
- under cover is created a favourable microclimate
- blocks weed growing
- air permeability, water permeability,
- mothproof, eco-friendly, breathable, anti-bacteria, tear-resistant,biodegradable
How do I install weed control fabric?
- Unroll fabric and overlap sections by 2 – 3 inches.
- Secure fabric with FabricPegs® or Garden Staples.
- Cut X’s as needed for existing and new plants to pass through.
- Cover with 2 - 3 inches of bark or stone mulch for protection against UV rays and a longer life.
- After installation, a systemic herbicide may be used to kill persistent weeds and grasses.