Economical UV Treated 1.5 Ounce Heavy Duty Weed Control Matting for Flower Beds
100% fresh polypropylene
10gram to 150gram
|Length||according to customer request|
1m x15m, 2m x 25m, 1m x 50m or customized
|Packing||rolled packed with paper core and plastic bag|
|Paper core size|| |
|Shipping port||Shenzhen, Guangzhou|
Nonwoven fabric Characteristics:
1. Light: Polypropylene is the main raw material; Specific gravity is 0.9, is only third five,fleecy and touches well.
2. Flexibility: Made up of microfiber (2-3D), DOT by DOT thermo-melt formed. Flexibility of products is suitable, comfortable.
3. Water resistance and breathability: Slices of Polypropylene and finished products resist water,breathable and easy to maintain and wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: Made of materials which catch up FDA standard, without other chemical composition,stable,non-toxic,no smell,safe for sensitive skin.
5.Anti-bacterial,Anti-chemical:Polypropylene is blunt chemical substances can protect in liquid from bacterial and insects;Antibacterial,alkali corrosion,erosion and the finished product will not affect sensitive skin
6.Eco-friendly,Reusable:Nonwoven fabric is biodegradable and harmless to environment;With it strong strength and elongation,nonwoven fabric can reused.
weedout fabric, weed block fabric, weed barrier fabric, landscaping fabric, non woven crop cover, landscape fabric, mulch film, weed control fabric, tubular fabric, weed block, etc
• protects plants from harmfully solar radiation
• ripen vegetation of plants
• protects plants from pests and weather conditions
• protects plants from warm up during sunny days
• protects plants from freeze and improve thermal condition during cool days
• not allow to create a steam and decrease a risk of many illness
• under cover is created a favourable microclimate
• blocks weed growing
• air permeability, water permeability,
• mothproof, eco-friendly, breathable, anti-bacteria, tear-resistant,biodegradable
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist